- Reduction of fungus spores, which cannot constantly emerge from the bin
- Robust and sturdy design in accordance with DIN EN 840
- Changing of the filter material is really easy by just lifting the hood and emptying the remains into the bin
- No maintenance cost during the filter material‘s lifetime
- Scientifically tested
- Perfectly fitting lid with an airtight double elastic seal
- Prevents the escape of the gases that attract pests. Designed to stop vermin and pests getting inside the bin.
- Easy and quick fit on to all the common bin systems.
- Easy to change filter pads.
Universal bio-filter lid Specs:
Universal Bio-Filterlid for Wheelie Bins 60/80 l and 120/140 l
For all usual container systems in accordance with DIN EN 840 in sizes 60/80 l und 120 l with universal bolts and universal suspension.
Universal-Bolts suitable for all usual container systems (separate data sheet).
According to DIN EN 840.
A perfect seal by means of double lip.
Lid and cap: brown or green; Special colours on request.
Cap with bayonet lock, childproof lock with locking hook. (Safe keeping and easier change of the filtermaterial). Reinforced grip moulds, sturdy design; Easy handling 4 compartments for bio-filter material.
ca. 1.700 g
Active bio-filter material ‚System Biologic’
Natural substrate based on coconut fibres (Coir) and specially adapted micro- organisms.
Active enzymes and strains of the Bacillus subtilis Group, accordingly to the regulation B 006 classified as absolutely safe for man and nature. Permanent controls guarantee a high standard.
Water retaining buffers, pH stabilizers.
Up to three years when stored and at temperatures under 40° C.
You need 4 filterpackets for a biofilter lid. The filtermaterial must be wetted, in order to activate the microorganisms and completely fill the chambers by maceration.
After two years the filtermaterial must be changed.
1 Set (4 packets) dry: 100g
1 Set (4 Packets) wet: ca. 700g
Disposal of filtermaterial:
By the bio bin as organic waste.